I created a Fiji template project which you import into Eclipse, deploy and run. The applications demonstrates a number of Fiji charts and as well fiji:swf component which lets you import any Flash component into your JSF page.
What you need to do:
1. Download Fiji template.
2. In Eclipse, select File/Import/General/Existing Project Into Workspace
3. Click Next
4. Check Select archive file radio button and browse to the downloaded file.
5. Download Fiji from http://www.exadel.com/web/portal/download/fiji and add fiji-api-1.x.x..jar and fiji-ui-1.x.x to WEB-INF/lib directory in the template.
6. One last step is to deploy, I’m sure you know how to do it
A few notes:
- I’m using RichFaces 3.3.1 RC1, you can download a newer version if available.
- I tested the application with Tomcat 6