I’m happy to announce that you can now download JavaFX Studio plug-in for Eclipse. This Eclipse plug-in comes with various wizards and tools to help build and deploy JavaFX applications.
Download the plug-in. Please note, user guide and installation are inside the zip file. We will post them on our web site tomorrow.
JavaFX Studio forum for posting questions and feedback. Feedback is definitely something we want from everyone. We have lots of features planned such as enhanced editor, visual editor, code assist, integration with Flamingo and lots more.
You can also download Flaming 1.8 which works with JavaFX 1.2. a href=”http://www.exadel.com/web/portal/flamingo”>Flamingo enables to connect JavaFX applications with popular back ends such as Seam and Spring.
1. JavaFX SDK for Windows, Linux or Mac OSX
2. Eclipse 3.4.2
1. Download the JavaFX Studio ZIP file from Exadel
2. Unzip the folder
3. Start Eclipse
4. Select Software Updates on the Help menu
5. In the Software Updates and Add-ons dialog, click on the Available Software tab
6. Click on the Add Site button, choose Local, navigate to the unzipped folder for JavaFX Studio, select the subfolder called installJavaFXStudio, and press OK
7. Find the “Exadel JavaFX 1.0 Update Site” option in the list, check that option, and press Install
8. Follow the instructions to finish installing the plugin